Women's Health Made Easy
Come learn all about women's health care management in this 4 course bundle taught by Amber Lambert, FNP!
So what is Women's Health Made Easy?
If you've been looking for an online resource with lifetime access to evidence-based practice in women's health, taught by an expert in women's health management, with content aimed for advanced practice providers, you've come to the right place!
The Women's Health Made Easy online course bundle is composed of 4 separate courses in one, and includes 4.0 hours of ANCC-approved contact hours (including 1.0 hour of pharmacotherapy).
Here's what comes packed in this course bundle:
1) Women's Health Care Management
- Cancer Screening
- Screening Labs
- Contraception and Family Planning
- Osteoporosis Screening
- STD Screening
- General Health Screening
- Alcohol and Drug Use
- Blood Pressure
2) Quick Tips for Vaginitis
- Identifying and Treating Bacterial Vaginosis
- Identifying and Treating Yeast Infection
- Dealing with Chronic BV or Yeast
- Prevention Measures/Clinical Pearls
3) The Menstrual Cycle and Identifying Ovulation
- Basics of the Menstrual Cycle
- Phases of the Menstrual Cycle
- Hormonal Regulation and Levels
- Identifying Ovulation
- Optimal Timing for Conception
4) OB Visits: Visit Recommendations
- Nomenclature for Pregnancy
- Gestational Age Specifics
- Education Specific to Each Gestational Age
- Exam Specific to Each Gestational Age
- Typical Findings of Each Gestational Age